Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pieces of Quarter 1

The school year has been super busy! I have lots to say, I just haven't been able to stop long enough to blog! So I thought I would just show some highlights in photos! 


Take 10 problems, make them big and tape them around your room....instant fun!


This is my go to review activity. The kids love moving around and it gives me a chance to give lots of one on one time. 


I have told you about my auction that I do at the end of each quarter. {I can't believe we are already in the 2nd quarter!} This sweet guy used his money to bid on being teacher for the day. He did an amazing job! The kids were totally in to it and I loved watching him be me! He even wanted to grade the papers! 


I have been so busy doing SBG for the first time that I almost missed the Kahoot! train! But I am all about it now! It is quick, easy to set up and use. You should check it out if you were under the same rock as me! 


In the computer lab, blipping {counting for scientific notation}. Lots of Kahoot! fun!

Hope your year is great so far!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© No. 2 Pencils | All rights reserved.