Sunday, March 9, 2014

Reflections with Names


More art in math! I love the Geometry in Pre-Algebra for this reason! In my search for something fun to do with reflections, I found this fun project!  I started with my name to have an example for my kids. I also showed them the finished names from Mrs. Howard's class photos. 


I found I had to say over and over NOT to cut all the way! Letters and names kept falling! And "uh, can I have another sheet" and "grrr, I have to start over" were flying! They did get the hang of it and I think they look amazing! Here are some of my faves! 







Share:

2 comments

  1. Loved this! Had a last minute panic about ideas and this filled the gap wonderful. Many thanks from Switzerland!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Math art always fills gaps! Thanks for reading. I hope they turned out awesome!

      Delete

© No. 2 Pencils | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig